go capital reviews
because then your mistakes seem worthwhile.”
– these are the things that endure.”
if we have the courage to pursue them.”
Go-capital.nl 0 years old and has nl extension. TLD may be using diffrent purposes. Example: .com extension inherited from "commercial" and uses for generally commercial activities, .net extension inherited from "network" and uses for generally internet activites etc. Its SLD length is equal to 10. SLD length is important for human-readable and brand-friendly and seo-friendly. It must be less than 10 and meaningful that you are/will working on activites.
Go-capital.nl registered by - for - on -. - renewed on - until -.
Go-capital.nl serves on -, Netherlands and establish connection to the internet via Schuberg Philis B.V. Internet Service Provider (ISP)
A record assigned to 220.127.116.11.
The bellow graphic illustrates resource sizes the home page of go-capital.nl. As you can see, Html size is 12.9KB and Text size is 373.0B. This ratios are important for SEO. Text ratio grather than Html Ratio indicates a quality content to Search Engines and a ranking signal.
User behaviors change everyday. And users aren't patience on the internet. At this point page speed gaining importance. Your pages loading time must be less than 3-5 seconds and response time must be less than or equals 200ms.
Gain Capital Reviews and Ratings
Was trading with them more then a year. They are biggest scamers in trading, shaving 1-6 pips on each trade on a fast mooving market, plus shaving on interest,when they are doing rollover -> they shift entry point, they did not post interest to the account. And biggest problem is, they may execute your limit order 1-3 min after when market already is gone from that price.
they do stop hunt as i have a live account with them "forex9quot; and have observed this several times as well as increasing spreads.
other things that are properly regulated they would be better for, but not forex.
Bucket shop con-artists! Avoid them. I have photographic proof of their con-games. Scale into and out of a trade and get screwed on your cost basis/average price. I actually caught them changing the price of my sell orders once to benefit them, since they take the opposite side of your trades and do all they can to prevent you from growing the account.
I witness my account being "lod out" with open position and after re-lodin ( 2hrs later)see position closed with big loss
There are two parts Just scroll down
Gain Capital Group, Stevens and Galant failed to adhere to NFA rules intended to protect Gains customers from the actions and non actions of its employees, agents and contractors.
I hereby allege that Gain Capital Group LLC is guilty of violating the following NFA compliance rules.
1. NFA compliance rule 2-36(b)(1)
2. NFA compliance rule 2-36(c)
3. NFA compliance rule 2-9(c)
4. NFA compliance rule 2-11
1. NFA compliance rule 2-36(e)
I am a victim of Gain's actions and non actions that resulted in large financial losses and am entitled to reparations and punitive damages.
I am entitled to recover additional reparations and punitive damages because Gain Capital Group CEO Mark Galant failed in his duty by permitting and thereafter failing to correct all the deficiencies that were brought to his attention and violated NFA-Compliance rule 2-36(e).
I am entitled to recover additional reparations and punitive damages because Gain Capital Group CEO Glen Stevens failed in his duty by having the ability to read the NFA's complaint and findings and failed to correct all the deficiencies that were brought to his attention and violated NFA-Compliance rule 2-36(e).
On May 17th 2008 Gain settled with the NFA in exchange for paying a $100.00.00 fine pleading guilty to count 1 and 2, was found guilty by the panel of count 3 which was dismissed on an NFA motion as a part of the settlement. I am victim and suffered losses on the allegations contained in counts 1, 2 and 3. I was not a party to that settlement offer and am entitled to reparations.
I hereby incorporate the allegations and rules referenced in the NFA'S complaint Case No. 06-BCC-037 which was filed and served upon Gain by the NFA on December 8th 2006 as an integral part of my claim.
Geometric diagrams of threads extend and intertwine and prove each allegation in the NFA'S complaint that Gain neither admitted nor denied at an administrative hearing.
In the fall of 2006 Gain dispatched it sales agents to conduct Forex trading and training seminars in Indianapolis which I attended. Gain also blanketed the Internet Magazines and newspapers with advertisements and solicitations to do business with Gain.
Gain offered valuable gifts as a form of payment to attend and listen to their trading and training seminars.
VIOLATION OF NFA COMPLIANCE RULES 2-26(B)(1) AND 2-36(b)(c)USING DEFICIENT PROMOTIONAL MATERTIAL AND FAILING TO UPHOLD HIGH STANDARS OF COMMERCAIL HONOR AND JUST AND EQUITABLE PRINCIPLES OF TRADE
5. In another part of the presentation Gain's sales team emphasized that the FX market traded 24 hours a day 5 days a week regardless of holidays. The presenter placed special emphasis that trades could be executed from 5pm every Sunday till 5pm every Friday regardless of public holidays. The presenter made a big deal out of this comparing it to the limited trading opportunity in the stock market.
7. Gain had banner ads running on the Internet offering 1 pip spreads, no slippage, instant order execution at market price, commission free trading and 100% leverage. I was enticed to call Gain because this offer was even better than that offered by Propfx. The sales agent, Mr. Lemon, by name, knew that I was trading with Propfx on the Currenex Platform. I asked Mr. Lemon if he was selling me a lemon and he assured that he was not and verbally proceeded to tell me the company had an impeccable reputation and that it was in good standing with the NFA and CFTC. He went so far as claim that Gain was refunding losses to the clients of the then bankrupt RFCO to protect the entire FX industry from a black eye and that Propfx was a spinoff, under the management of ex RFCO executives and that Gains trading platform was easier to use and would do everything that I had been accustomed to on Currenex. To this day I have never been able to execute a trade with a 1 pip spread. I am now aware that Gain was under investigation by the NFA and found guilty at the time Mr. Lemon claimed that Gain had an impeccable reputation with the NFA. I know that FXCM assumed the RFCO account so I doubt that Gain compensated the RFCO customers for losses they incurred in RFCO's bankruptcy and I know that Gain hired some of the RFCO executives that were working for RFCO up till it's bankruptcy. To satisfy my skepticism and convince me to open an account with Gain Mr. Lemon assured me that Gain would not hire any of RFCO'S management team and that my account would be segregated and insured by the FDIC for $100.000.00 which turned out to be false. I also know firsthand that Gain's trading platform cannot perform at the speed of Currenex or offer the advanced features. I understand that Gain could have delivered a platform that was somewhat compatible but never made it available because Gain would have had to pay an outside vendor for it's use. Gain snubbed it's nose at Government regulations employing unlicensed sales associates and continued it's deceptive practices even after meeting with the NFA and was asked to cease its deceptive practices. The only analogy I can draw is that Gain's business model all came down to the bottom line profit and if it was more profitable pay a fine and continue it's deceptive practices at my expense then that is how the business should be operated. This method of operation calls for punitive damages in my opinion.
9. Gain promised me a dedicated account executive, who would be readily available by phone to answer questions, provide support, trading advice, access to trading tools and advice how to use them and analyze my trades for a period for 1 hour per week per 10k deposited for my first 90 days. This would have given me 10 hours of support and training each week for my first 90 days. THIS DID NOT HAPPEN AND IT TOOK AND IT TOOK GAIN ALMOST 3 WEEKS to assign someone to help me. I do not know if Gain's sales agent had taken FXCM'S 18 part 3 hour power courses which was free but he led me to believe that the one on one training that I would receive from Gain was far superior, would be far more helpful than FXCMS online classroom program even though FXCM'S program provided one year of free email question answer access to the instructors. It is now 2 years later and I am still waiting on my first trading lesson or trading review from Gain.
11. Gain failed to supervise the company's employee's agents or contractors either intentionally or unintentionally, however the results are clear leaving only one question and that is to what extent should Gain be held liable .
15. On the day after I added funds to my account Gain once again initiated it's Guerrilla Warfare Tactics and abruptly stopped providing support reverse engineered the software trading platform that I had convinced them to modify without forewarning me of the changes and justified the change by pointing out that they had altered the wording in their new marketing material by including exclusions to Gain's one click trading. Even with the exclusions I maintain that the ONE CLICK trading claim is still in violation of NFA rules and is deceptive and misleading. To prove my point I offer the following examples. Gain's platform is set at zero trades. Therefore to even execute a trade one must first choose a number in the position field and then click the buy or sell. This process therefore requires a minimum of 2 clicks. Using the SQR key is also misleading as it requires 1 click which in turn opens a second window that requires another click to confirm your decision. This is a frustrating and delaying tactic that most FDM's permit the user to turn off for true one click dealing. Many FDM'S offer one click reverses. Gain claims the same ability but on a different platform that it has promised to deliver but never delivered. In a fast moving market Gain made it difficult if not almost impossible to execute a trade by providing an unreliable platform that was not properly debugged for technical glitches prior to release, required calls to technical support, who were even less familiar with the platform than I was suggesting to stop using it and call the dealing desk at a different number which utilized a touch tone menu that encouraged delay by emphasizing menu options had changed, followed by music on hold announcements and a series of questions to validate ones identity. Gain point blank refused to honor the prices posted and evidenced by photos of my computer screen which displayed the price at the time of the attempted but failed executions. On Currenex One click would buy a position ,liquidate the position or reverse a position. Closing the same position with Gain took 76 clicks to liquidate based upon the 10m position rendering the SQR key useless. I have personally experienced one instance that took almost 20 minutes to liquidate a position that could have been liquidated or reversed on Currenex in a second.
18. Gain claimed it charged no commissions or fees regardless of account balance or trading activity. This answer is deceptive and misleading. Gain had a policy of providing services and trading tools at no charge based upon account balance and trading activity. This policy discriminated against the rich and poor client and made a mockery of commission free by turning services on or off. When Gain chose to turn a service off or deny access to a service that amounted to a direct additional cost to the client who had to obtain the services from an independent vendor for a fee. The fee paid by the client to independent vendors therefore became a hidden commission or charge to the client since Gain claims that its only source of compensation for it's services came from the bid/ask spread. IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT I PAID FOR CHARTING SERVICE FOR A YEAR AND A HALF. $2000.00.
VIOLATION OF NFA RULE 2-36(e): FAILURE TO SUPERVISE
1. Galant as CEO of Gain is responsible for the firms overall operations.
If you have been burned by this broker please contact me as we are preparing to seek class action status.
August 23rd 2008
2. That on one occasion that sticks out in my mind I was trading on Gains Trader platform on one computer and also on a second computer that utilized Currenex software that enabled me to see the depth of the market and the liquidity available at specific price points.
3. That I tried to liquidate an open order on Gain's platform and that the order did not execute and flashed back a message order pending. This message prevented me from liquidating other open positions as the first order to liquidate was still pending thus freezing all my open positions.
4. That a print screen snapshot of the Currenex software displayed 3 liquidity providers and $17 million in offers within 1 to 5 pips of my desired exit.
5. That I subsequently called Gain or Forex.com technical support and was advised that the reason my order did not execute was that there was no liquidity in the market and that since I had chosen to liquidate at the spot market price that there was nothing that could be done till a buyer came along and that all I could do was wait or call the dealing desk which turned out to be 20 minute nightmare that required me to hang up and dial another number, rather than a transfer, being placed in voice mail jail, forced to listen to unwanted announcements and a series of questions that were completely unnecessary since I had provided the same answers on my first call till the market had moved approximately 100 pips against me and a subsequent flat refusal to honor the price at the desired point of execution even though Gain and or Forex.com guaranteed no slippage in their marketing material.
6. That this incident caused me to call to my account executive at Gain the next business day. I was immediately informed that the technical support representative had no idea what he was talking about and must have been improperly trained for his position.
7. That due to the conflicting statements I began further research and discovered that the technical support representative inadvertently or perhaps due to cognitive dissidence told me the truth about a practice his supervisors and MANAGEMENT WAS CAREFULLY TRYING TO HIDE.